Are Used Cars Worth It in the San Benito, TX Area
Don’t let the misconceptions deter you. There are actually lots of benefits to buying used cars. We have an extensive selection at Gillman Chevrolet Buick GMC that we’re confident will have a vehicle you love, for less. If not? We can find that dream new-to-you vehicle for you.
What Are These Common Misconceptions?
We love debunking the popular myths about used cars. After all, with our team of sales, financial, and service experts, we see a lot of used cars.
- They’re unreliable – False. As long as used cars are well cared for, they can still have like-new quality. A thorough inspection and reconditioning process can help if they don’t.
- They require cash upfront – There are lots of competitive financing options for used cars.
- They’re gas guzzlers – False. While lots of new cars boast impressive fuel efficiency, there are plenty of used cars that do too. Routine maintenance is key in having an efficient vehicle.
Why Should I Buy Used?
Buying a used vehicle is ideal for buyers with a limited budget. You can get into a plethora of vehicles for less when buying used. In fact, we have several used cars under $10,000. The added costs are typically less on a used vehicle too such as the insurance and registration. Plus, by buying used, you can avoid a lot of the depreciation you see with a new car.
What’s the Certified Pre-Owned Difference?
Still hesitant about buying used? With our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, you can find that peace of mind you crave.
- Must be less than six years old and have less than 75,000 miles to qualify
- Go through a meticulous 172-point inspection and reconditioning process
- Six-year/100,000-mile extended powertrain limited warranty
- 12-month/12,000-mile extended bumper-to-bumper limited warranty
Which Used Model Should I Buy?
Shopping for a used model is not unlike shopping for a new one. You want to first consider your must-haves. Is power important to you? Do you prefer fuel efficiency? How much space do you need? Then, just like with a new car, you’ll want to take a test drive. It’s important that the vehicle drives the way you prefer, and you feel comfortable behind the wheel.
Ready to find that ideal new-to-you vehicle? Stop in and peruse our extensive selection at our Chevy dealership in San Benito, TX. Let’s find you a new set of wheels today!