The new 2012 Buick Verano will be distinguished by luxury and technology like the rest of the Buick line up. The Verano will have 10 standard airbags, an available heated steering wheel and a next-generation radio system with OnStar powered connectivity with seamless communication between the drive and the driver's smart phone.
Five elements infused in the 2012 Buick Verano that defines it's character:
- Sculpted design- refined
styling with a sporty profile, black chrome waterfall grille, blue
translucent projector beam headlamps, portholes and chrome accents
- Luxurious interior- premium seat comfort, soft touch materials, premium leather, leading infotainment and ambient lighting
- Quiet tuning- acoustical
laminated glass, tipple door seals, refined chassis dynamics and
specially manufactured 17-inch standard forged alloy multi-spoke wheels
- Refined and responsive performance- Ecotec 2.4L/six-speed automatic powertrain, responsive suspension system, and 4-wheel disc brakes with standard anti-lock brakes, full function traction control and StabiliTrak electronic stability control
- Purposeful technology- 10 standard air bags, next generation radio, touch screen navigation and advanced connectivity technologies powered by OnStar.
Additional interior standard and available features include:
- Push-button engine start
- Dual-zone climate control with standard air conditioning and automatic climate control available
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated leather seating
- Electronic parking brake
- Console armrest that slides and locks
- Power windows with express up/down
- Steering wheel radio controls
- Up-level front and rear reading lamps
The all new Buick Verano will be a leader in infotainment and includes the next generation radio system, comprehensive connectivity available by OnStar, and downloadable apps. The next-generation radio system includes a touch screen navigation system, USB and auxiliary input jacks and includes full Bluetooth with streaming audio, structural speech recognition, SMS texts and more! OnStar's remote vehicle access makes keeping tabs on the vehicle possible from anywhere with a smart phone including passive entry, heated steering wheel, touch screen navigation, Bluetooth connectivity, XM Satellite Radio, and Bose sound system. The OnStar app enables the use of remote vehicle features and enables the driver to check the fuel tank level range, fuel mileage, remaining oil life, tire pressure and odometer reading.
Want more information? Simply fill out the form and we'll keep you informed on the 2012 Buick Verano.